CLICK AND GET IT FREE!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zip and postal Code for Sudan Cities like Juba, Wau and Yambio.

Does anyone out there know the zip code of Sudan. Every time I try to google for clues I am overwhelmed with the thousands of search results but one thing that continues to drive me mad is the fact that none of the results actually constitutes my desired result.



The only zip code that I have managed to find is that for the northern capital, Khartoum. The rest is to no avail and I don't think I know the person to contact in order to find all the answers to my questions. For this reason I do humbly request you all to help find me the zip codes for all the following locations; Juba, Yambio, Wau and the rest of the cities(state capitals) of South Sudan.

10 comments:

  1. The only zip code that I have managed to find is that for the northern capital, Khartoum. The rest is to no avail and I don't think I know the person to contact in order to find all the answers to my questions. For this reason I do humbly request you all to help find me the zip codes for all the following locations; Juba, Yambio, Wau, Aweil and the rest of the cities(state capitals) of South Sudan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't the zip code of south sudan capital juba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need postal code for wau and zip code for south sudan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need postal code for juba please

    ReplyDelete
  5. The location finder came into being for making it possible for the Post office department to apply an approach which is much easier in use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not easy to find out the zip code in of Juba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing the post, it was so good to read and useful to improve
    CPS test

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need the zip code and postal code for juba city

    ReplyDelete